Pratt Family 2016 book

"Something I really value but also find daunting is documenting our lives and actually getting it in print. I'm not great at carving out the time to make my own yearly albums, but all I had to do was send my sister in law our yearly photos and she arranged the most beautiful keepsake for us. My kids have really loved going through it together and talking about each page. Thanks Elizabeth!" 

I made this book for my brother and his family. I am such a firm believer in documenting life for generations to come and I know that I personally love looking through the scrapbooks my mom made for me. This is a 10x10 book with espresso bonded leather and copper debossing. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin Kent wedding book

Abbi Hearne engagement

Hello! I'm Elizabeth Tea!