Hello! I'm Elizabeth Tea!

Hello Visitors! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I used to have a website, but I think this just fits me better for staying updated:)

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was married to my husband Jason in 2015, and in December 2016 we had our baby girl Bridget. We are in love with her.

Jason is a full time accountant and a part time river guide on the Grand Canyon. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and work part time in an elementary school.

I love to ski, hike, do yoga, cook, join Jason on river trips, and travel! In one calendar year I visited every continent except Antarctica which I'm quite proud of.  Now I spend all my time with my baby girl!

Why albums? I have been in love with scrapbooking since my mom made me scrapbooks when I was a little girl. She spent hours printing out pictures, and taping them to pages. She did every year of my life until I was 18. Now that I'm an adult I so admire and appreciate that! I continued this by doing online photo albums for every trip, and nearly every year since. I am not very sentimental about things, but I am about pictures and memories. I decided to turn this passion into a business around 2015 and my husband was very supportive of it. I absolutely love designing albums and get so excited with each new client.

I really hope you'll contact me for your album. Thanks for reading!

Love, Elizabeth






Comments

  1. You do such great work! I'm so lucky to have you as a sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky to have you! Thanks for our awesome engagement pics!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robin Kent wedding book

Abbi Hearne engagement