Heather Govert wedding book

"The wedding book is beautiful! Something about seeing my pictures in print really brings them to life and all the memories from that day! I was emotional all over again even though I've seen the pictures." - Heather

Heather had such a stunning wedding! Her photographer Jodi @ givingtreephotography is so super talented and I'm so glad she's referring her clients to me! Heather had a beautiful outdoor ceremony and I love all her bridal pictures under the giant trees. And check out that bridal party!

Her book is a 10x10 with tundra linen cover and silver debossing.













Comments

  1. I see your blog regularly.your blog is very useful for us & i like it very much.Click here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robin Kent wedding book

Abbi Hearne engagement

Hello! I'm Elizabeth Tea!